Sunday, June 28, 2009

Part 6 Traveling in Africa and Beyond

Traveling around the world is my life biggest joy and goal. I have been to more place in my short life time then many people twice my age. But as of now I am not done with completing this goal. I have only been on 6 of the 7 continents and I have one more to go. Along with reaching each continent I have a few places on my list of historical places to see in person I have to complete.

Within my first year of being here in the Gambia I have traveled to Senegal. Senegal is Gambia’s surrounding country (literary Senegal is on all sides of the Gambia beside the ocean). I went to the country myself which was not a very good ideal since I did not speak neither French nor Woloff their spoken languages. But with the help of others and my luck cell phone I was able to get around and enjoy myself.

No comments: