Sunday, June 28, 2009

Part 5 My Education Ideas

I have started to look into furthering my education. I want to continue to get my Master degree in Communication department (Cultural, Cross Cultural Comm.). I have not settled on a school but I have been looking into a few different Colleges/Universities. With me being in the Peace Corps there are many different schools that offer different types of programs and scholarship options, which is very much needed in my eyes. The ideal program for me would be one that will allow me to do my study while contining to travel see how that’s a big part of what I want to do in the end. If you have any suggestions or input information please do let me know. I still have to take the GRE so am not in any rush to find one school now. I want and need to weight my options very carefully since this will send me in my career direction.

No comments: