Sunday, June 28, 2009

Part 1 My Family and Friends State side

This is about me missing my family and friends in the states. I have kept in touch with more people then I thought I would have. You would never believe how much a letter, picture, card or email means when you are very far away from your norm. To have a blog is a good ideal but I think that it can be done from both sides me and those in the states. It allows them to have information about me and my doings just as much as it would allow me to check on the same for them. Or to at least have a webpage that you could keep up with small updates and pictures.

Well since my family and I are both missing each other I think I will be coming/going home very soon. I was making plans to come home in December but people are telling me to come for the summer break and not winter. So I will be checking into airplane tickets to check the cost I hope it’s not too much. I don’t have cash like that even though I have been saving I still have to think about the cost of me being home and going out. And I hope to get to see as many people as possible and go out every day of the weekend and maybe even some week nights. But first is a must needed shopping trip.

The Best Quote: From my brother “What you don’t come home till next year. Oh no you have to come home now. I miss me litter sis.”

No comments: