Saturday, October 24, 2009

Sept. & Oct. 2009

Work has been going slow but it shall pick up has school gets started for the year. I am still working at a ton of different places. Which all keep me fairly business in some way and plenty of people coming by to seek my help.

I have been writing a few grants. Nothing big just a few very small and simple ones. to get some new equipment for the schools I work at. I hope to have all the paperwork finished and edited to be turned in by next month. I need to have everything ready just in case they question our wants, needs, and willing to do.

I personally have been doing fine. Is was a bit different to see the difference in life styles when I got back. And to answer so many questions and pass out some new items I collected while home. I have been getting sick and tried a lot. Mostly due to the climate and time schedule change. But I should be all back together by Nov.
Well till later..

No comments: