Friday, June 6, 2008

Party

Today I will be preparing the house for my graduation/going away party that will be happening tomorrow. I have a lot of family and friends coming to see me off and congratulate me for finishing college. Many of the people that will be attending the party will be family and friends of my parents who have watched me grow up. The most important thing at this party is for everyone that comes gets a last chance to see me if not before I leave, since some of the people coming I have not seen in years it will also be a time for catching up.

I have been working on my list of things to buy for the Pace Corps and think that I have everything that I want and need on my list that I will be taking with me. Anything that I have left out my list is because I can get it locally. I am only taking 3 bags: my hiking backpack- is easy to move and travel with, a small carry on suit case on wheels, and then my laptop backpack - for everyday use. My list will be up shortly today.

No comments: